Saturday 13 April 2013

Hello and Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Tony and I am a scubaholic.

I am a 28 year old Dive Leader. I have been diving for nine years and been an Open Water Instructor for four years (I also could do with losing a couple of stone in weight!).



I joined Tiverton branch of BSAC last year after a couple of years diving hiatus due to getting married, buying houses, having children... not great excuses I know - sorry. Before that I was a member of Kingston University Sub Aqua Club, where I did all of my training. I still dive with them if they invite me!

I hope you find my BLog Book enlightening and entertaining. If you live in Devon and would like to join in with the fun, we welcome all new and experienced people alike! We meet at Tiverton swimming pool every Thursday at 8.30pm. Otherwise, do follow us on Twitter and Facebook, which I also maintain.

:-)

I selected this post to be featured on Scuba Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment